Thursday, December 9, 2010

John Legend & The Roots Concert Footage

I was fortunate enough to score tickets to the John Legend & The Roots invite-only concert this past Tuesday.  It also happened to be the Rolling Stone holiday party (which meant open bar).  I'm a huge fan of John Legend and The Roots, and I had pretty high expectations, which they completely blew out of the water.  I'll just say that these guys are true artists and if you get a chance, you need to go see them.  My friend already wrote a full review/re-cap from the night, so, if you're interested, hit up 34th & Now for his thoughts.

Here is a playlist of all the songs I recorded: Hard Times, Lil Ghetto Boy, Doing It Again, Wake Up Everybody, Ordinary People, I Can't Write Left Handed, The Fire, and Green Light.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment